Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Review: Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews

Mercenary Kate Daniels knows all too well that magic in post-Shift Atlanta is a dangerous business. But nothing she’s faced could have prepared her for this...
Kate and the former Beast Lord Curran Lennart are finally making their relationship official. But there are some steep obstacles standing in the way of their walk to the altar...
Kate’s father, Roland, has kidnapped the demigod Saiman and is slowly bleeding him dry in his never-ending bid for power. A Witch Oracle has predicted that if Kate marries the man she loves, Atlanta will burn and she will lose him forever. And the only person Kate can ask for help is long dead.

The odds are impossible. The future is grim. But Kate Daniels has never been one to play by the rules...


OMG this is one of my most favorite series and I was so stoked when I was given the privilege of reading an arc of  this book. And this book completely blew me away. There was so much action and adventure in this book from start to finish. And of course Kate and Curran's relationship was amazing. And Kate being Kate she does what she has to do in order to keep her family safe and I don't mean her blood family, Then there are the usual cast of characters. Julie continues to amaze me. I so can't wait until she gets her own book. But I'm sure that this will in the future after Kate deals with her daddy. Now in this book I had a couple of issues. Derek in particular needed smacked lol.. You'll see what I mean when you read the book. And I so want the whole story of how Curran got Saiman away from Roland. and OMFG the ending for this book. Well you'll see and all I can say is Ilona and Gordon you definitely need to write faster pretty please.
I was given this book by the publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review and I give this one 5+ stars.


No comments: